Event Storming Shopping List
- Many black sharpie-style markers (e.g. https://amzn.to/2OAfR6F)
- A roll of 3-foot (1M) wide white craft paper, at least 100 feet (30M) long (e.g. https://amzn.to/2pj9CsE). If the class is large or you intend to actually continue with what you learn in class in your actual work, get a longer roll and a dispenser: https://amzn.to/2NSRUu9 and https://amzn.to/2MKufHx.
- Scissors to cut the craft paper.
- Masking tape to attach the craft paper to the wall (https://amzn.to/2MRwWwl or equivalent)
- Standard 3/4-inch (19mm) "Scotch Tape" to use if sticky-note adhesive fails.
- One roll of 1/8" (or 3mm) masking tape for creating re-positionable lines on the drawing (e.g. https://amzn.to/2KiZInx).
- Several pads of post-it notes (3 x 3in, 76 x 76mm) in each of the following colors. The "super sticky" variety is required. The colors are not accidental. We'll need one pad of each color for each breakout group of 6-8 people.
https://amzn.to/2xs0REo ("Miami colors" combo box: yellow/orange/blue/pink). If you have the whiteboard space, the 4x4 variant gives you a bit more room on the sticky itself (https://amzn.to/3ns6yYI).
If your company purchasing processes make it difficult to order the above, please contact me (email@example.com), and I can order them for you and incorporate the cost into the cost of the class.